Bruikbare Engelse zinnen in e-mail: afspraak maken
Een afspraak maken in het Engels per e-mail? Deze zinnen kunnen je helpen bij het schrijven van je mailtje.
- I’m writing to arrange a time for our meeting.
- Could we meet on Friday October 8, in the afternoon at 2.00 P.M.?
- Would be very pleased if you could come to a meeting here on 1 April.
- The meeting will last all afternoon and will have an informal agenda.
- Your presence at the meeting will be most useful.
- Please everyone let me know if you will be able to attend by next Monday at the latest.
- Just to confirm my visit on Friday 8 at 11 A.M. PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- Yes, I think I should be able to make next Thursday at Hotel de l’Europe.
- Please let me know if there’s anything I can prepare.
- I’ll get back to you later today to confirm our appointment.
- Looking forward to meeting you next month.
- I’m afraid I can’t manage next Thursday.
- I’m not available for dinner on either day, but would 2.00 P.M. on Thursday suit you?
- I’m out of the office until 3 P.M., but any time after that would be fine.
- This is to let you know, that will not be able to attend the meeting at Leeuwenburg.
- I have an unavoidable emergency, that prevents me from keeping our appointment.
- Please accept my apology for cancelling our appointment on such a short notice.